Hand Oil Press
Performance of the crown hand oil press
This hand oil press which named CROWN, is a homemade oil press machine with the high extraction efficiency, continuous expelling and hand operated (no external power source required). Hand crank modeling design makes the operation much easy. Oilseeds can be expelled perfectly (including seed coat) by this hand oil press. And it is almost no maintenance required.
Quality requirements of the seeds
- Oilseed has to be well dried, but not too dry (app. 8 - 10 % moisture)
- No deshelling required except for groundnut, walnut and hazelnut
- Oilseeds should be freed from any stones, sticks and sand before expelling.
- Big seeds such as walnut, hazelnut, oil palm kernel, coprah and babassu need reduction in size but should not be grinded.
Important for good results
- Moisture content of the seed should be 8 - 10 %.
- If too dry: (artificially dried seeds or dried in arid regions): Press oil cake in the cap stone hard / no oil production.
- If too moist: Press cake flows back to the oil slid / no oil production.
Dimensions of the crown hand oil press
Size: 20 x 13 x 6 CM (app. 8 x 5 x 2.5 Inch)
Total weight: 2.3 KG (app. 5 LB) (Users manual included)
Maximum 8 CROWN expellers / box
19.5 KG = maximum weight for normal airmail freight
|Type of seed||% Total oil to seed||% Oil extraction||% Extraction efficiency||Grams oil per hour||Litres oil per hour||Kg seed per hour||Remarks|
( black oil seed )
|45||34 - 38||76 – 84||1200||1.33||3.4-3.6|
( striped, non oil seed )
|21||415||0.47||use black oil seed|
|Rapeseed / canola||44||33||75||1524||1.69||4.5||50 rpm|
|Oil palm kernel||68||46||68||1280||1.42||2.8||not crushed|