Biomass Pellet Advantage
Cost analysis of biomass pellet fuel
To analyze the use of these energy costs. In terms of cost, coal < biomass pellet < electricity < natural gas < oil.
- Biomass pellet has a slightly higher fuel cost than coal, but much cheaper than electricity, natural gas and oil. And its raw materials are very environmentally friendly, and it is an ideal and affordable energy fuel.
- Although the cost of electricity is not too high and it is also environmentally friendly, it consumes a lot of electricity. When it comes to activities such as switching-on and power-limiting, it will directly lead to no use, unreasonable voltage arrangement will also lead to power failure and so on.
- The price of natural gas is not high at present, and the use of natural gas is also environmentally friendly.
- Oil production capacity is very fast and convenient, but its raw oil price is too high, resulting in its high cost.
Advantage analysis of biomass pellet fuel
As a new type of pellet fuel, biomass pellet has won wide recognition for their unique advantages. Compared with traditional fuels, it has not only economic advantages but also environmental benefits, which fully meets the requirements of sustainable development. The formed pellet fuel has the advantages of large proportion, small volume, combustion resistance and easy storage and transportation. The volume is 1/30-40 of the raw material volume, and the specific gravity is 10-15 times of the raw material (density is 0.8-1.4). The calorific value can reach 3400-6000 calories. It is a solid fuel with high volatile phenols.
- The biomass pellet fuel has a high calorific value, ranging from 3900 to 4800 kcal/kg. After carbonization, the calorific value of biomass pellet fuel reaches 7000-8000 kcal/kg.
- Biomass pellet fuel has high purity and does not contain other impurities which do not produce heat. Its carbon content is 75-85%, ash content is 3-6%, water content is 1-3%. It absolutely does not contain impurities such as gangue, stone, which consume heat instead of heating, and will directly reduce costs for enterprises.
- Biomass pellet fuel does not contain sulfur and phosphorus, and does not corrode the boiler. It can prolong the service life of the boiler. Enterprises will benefit a lot.
- Because biomass pellet fuel does not contain sulfur and phosphorus, it does not produce sulfur dioxide and phosphorus pentoxide when burning, so it will not lead to acid rain, pollute the atmosphere, and do not pollute the environment.
- Biomass pellet fuel is clean and hygienic, easy to feed, reduces the labor intensity of workers, greatly improves the labor environment, enterprises will reduce the cost of labor.
- After burning biomass pellet fuel, there is very little ash, which greatly reduces the site of coal ballast stacking and the cost of ballasting.
- Ash from burning biomass pellet fuel is a high-quality organic potassium fertilizer, which can be recycled and profitable.
- Biomass pellet fuel is a renewable energy resource bestowed on us by nature. It creates a conservation society.